There is an incredible way to find out which are a person’s lucky and unlucky directions, and that way is, by calculating the Kua number.
There are 8 possibilities to know which is the “magic number” for each person, and more than a magic number, it is a very useful one since it allows us to take advantage of our good energy and thus be able to attract luck more smartly and consciously, increasing our lucky chances for things and events to happen the way we want.
But how can you calculate your Kua number?
I will explain it to you in a simple way:
- Use your year of birth, for example, 1976.
- Add the last 2 digits, in this case is, 7 + 6 = 13.
- If that result is more than 10, we add both numbers to turn them into a single digit, 1 + 3 = 4.
- Then you subtract that result from 10 if you were born before the year 2000, in this case, 10-4 = 6. But if you were born after the year 2000 you will subtract from 9 instead of from 10 to get your Kua number.
- Therefore, your Kua number if you were born in 1976 is 6.
Now, if you are a woman, you can calculate it by doing the following:
- Use your year of birth, for example, 1945.
- Add the last two digits of that year, 4 + 5 = 9.
- If the result is more than 10 you may add those two numbers to make them a single digit; however, it is not possible since the result is already a single-digit number.
- To that result add the number 5 if you were born before the year 2000: 9 + 5 = 14. However, for women born after the year 2000, you add 6 instead of 5.
- Finally, we add the two digits of the number 14 to obtain a single number, 1 + 4 = 5. If the result is a single digit, that is going to be your Kua number.
However, in Feng Shui the number 5 is not within the Kua number system, therefore, if you are a man and your result is 5 you must use the number 2 as your Kua number, and if you are a woman you must replace 5 with the number 8.
The Kua numbers 1, 3, 4, and 9 belong to the East group and the auspicious directions for this group are north, south, east, and southeast.
The Kua numbers 2, 6, 7, and 8 are part of the West group; therefore, their good directions are the northwest, southwest, west, and northeast.
|Kua Number||Wealth luck|
|health luck direction||love luck direction||personal growth|
|5 ghosts direction||6 killings|
Kua 5 = Kua 2
Kua 5 = Kua 8
For both groups, the auspicious directions represent the unlucky directions of the other group of Kua numbers.
In order to take advantage of these lucky directions and attract good Feng Shui, I recommend you to do activities, such as working, studying, exercising, eating, etc. facing or looking towards your auspicious directions. On the contrary, things may turn out not so well as you will be attracting bad energy by doing activities facing your unlucky directions.
You may also use your lucky sectors in your home to have your bedroom, home office, gym, etc. to enhance your luck.
By using your Kua number, you can arrange your home and office to have a more auspicious life!
What do you do to attract or create your good luck?
Would you like to know more about how to use your lucky directions and how you can avoid the bad energy coming from your unlucky ones?